Neighborhood covenants to be mindful of:
- Exterior home improvement projects must be submitted to the Architectural Review Committee.
- No garbage or trash can or container shall be permitted to remain outside of any dwelling unless completely screened from view.
- No garden, lawn or maintenance equipment of any kind whatsoever shall be stored or permitted to remain outside of any dwelling except while in actual use.
- No swimming pool shall be permitted which extends more than one foot above ground level.
- Detached accessory buildings are not permitted.
- One tree, not less than two (2) caliper inches in diameter shall be planted in the front yard of each residence.
- No boat, camper, trailer, auto-drawn or mounted trailer of any kind, mobile home, truck, aircraft, camper truck or similar chattel shall be maintained or stored on any part of a Lot (other than in an enclosed structure) for more than twenty (20) days within a calendar year.
- No motor vehicle may be parked or stored outside on any Lot, except vehicles driven on a regular basis by the occupants of the dwelling located on such Lot.
- Each homeowner shall maintain the exterior of their dwelling. This includes but shall not be limited to: exterior paint, windows, roofing, fencing and landscaping.